Gee's life was not the best...in fact, it was very far from it.
When he was just 5 years old, his mother and his baby brother Mikey had died in a car crash, leaving his father to bring him up alone.
On the day of the accident Gee was unwell, so he'd stayed home with his dad, while his mom took Mikey to the supermarket...Gee never saw them again, and he didn't get to say goodbye.
Gee's father, Don Way, blamed Gee for their deaths. He said that if Gee hadn't been ill, his mom, Donna, would've been taking him to school, and she wouldn't have been on the bridge when that 18 wheeler lost control.
Don and Gee had never been that close to begin with, but ever since the accident, Gee found himself living in a nightmare.
Words: 13163, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
- Fandoms: My Chemical Romance, 21 Pilots-minor, Panic! at the Disco-minor
- Rating: Mature
- Warnings: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con
- Categories: M/M, Other
- Characters: Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Joshua Dunn-minor, Ryan Ross-minor, Tyler & Dick- OMCs, Meadow- OFC, Rosie- OFC
- Relationships: Gerard Way/Frank Iero, Joshua Dunn/Ryan Ross-minor
- Additional Tags: mention of sexual abuse, Mention of child neglect and abuse, Bullying, Violence, Homophobic Language, Use of the C Word, Student/teacher relationship, High School AU